Last updated: October 31, 2022.
Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital is committed to doing everything possible to combat the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
As part of this commitment, effective immediately, Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital will be instituting the following precautionary protocol to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We are open for in-hospital appointments for emergency and triage appointments. Curbside care is still available to owners who request it.
- Face masks are recommended, but not required, to enter the hospital.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
- If you are coming for an emergency or with a critical pet, please call ahead at 204-452-0911 so we can be ready to help you upon your arrival.
- All acute emergent same-day appointments will follow a triage-based system.
- Your pet will be triaged to determine the level and urgency of care that is needed for your pet. Critical patients will be our top priority and will be seen first. This may increase wait times for patients that are triaged as non-urgent.
- Emergency fees do NOT apply.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
– The team of Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre